ramai nye dok skodeng....

Hilton hotel in Toronto
Powered by Best Free Counters




my lovely followers

Saturday 15 January 2011

                                                                    Our Story

                                  My grizzled eyes stalked your lissome limbs
                                     And discovered camouflaged curves.
                                             I purred a secret smile.

                                    I'm not reckless and thought to retire.
                                         But then your winsome smile.
                         My surprised spirit soared on seldom seen condor wings.

                            My excitement ripened like a restrained volcano.
                          You snared my mind with comfortable associations.
                              We progressed; each touch thrilled arousal.

                    Now, you welcome my eyes, my lips, and my feckless fingers.
                                             My touch is no trespass.
                             You've let me pass the sentries around your soul.

                                                    And we soar.

0 ulasan:

Post a Comment